Circulating Head OCTG
Circulating Head is used for circulating the string hydro test up to 6000 psi. Maximum weight is 250kg and it cannot be used to lift the full string. Circulating Head is also known as circulating swedges, waterbushing OCTG x WECO®( Hammer union), cross over OCTG x WECO® and pump-in sub (WECO® and hammer union are interchangeable).
- Hammer union end – Generally 1502 2”
- OCTG end
All API T&C connections
All VAM® OCTG T&C connections
All VAM® OCTG Integral connections
Other connections available upon request
Round bar, mechanical steel
- OCTG: 5” to 24”
- Hammer union: Generally 1502 2”
1.5’ to 3’
- Internal pressure up to 6000 psi
- Lifting with the hammer union: 200kg max.
- Cannot lift the full string