A full range of services to increase operational efficiency and reduce Total Cost of Ownership on your whole supply chain
Engineering Services, including:
- Material selection: extensive testing data base, normative material support, benchmark testing facilities, failure analysis, application modeling.
- VAM® trainings, including Tubular Essentials,
- Well design: mechanical and thermal analysis, connection selection, torque & drag support, software friendly Vallourec product data base.
- WAAM (Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing) design solutions: WAAM offers the opportunity to shape the part you need in a variety of materials. It provides total freedom to create new designs and new functionalities.
Yard Services, including:
- Inventory Management: powered by digital solutions. This service relies on a combination of features:
- Traceability & data: Associate a tubular product with a digital ID / Digitalize data associated to product and operations / Access the data you need
- Inventory & stock management: Review, prepare and finalize all your yard operations in our digital solution yard system – available on web browser.
- Services Management & Quality Tools: Execute yard operations on site with a dedicated field application available on Android environment (smartphones or tablets).
- Live Inventory visibility & analysis: Access all documents and stock levels through one unique webportal.
- Inspections, including Return: powered by digital solutions
- Rig Prep
- VAM® Repair
- Prime Mapping: Prime Mapping service delivers accurate casing and tubing geometry dimensions in digital format. Data is collected directly at the rig or at the yard. With Prime Mapping, customers can obtain: pipe bore volume for cement displacement, best packer-fit pipe selection, and thickest pipes placement for casing wear mitigation.
- Pre-Installed Cable Protector is an accessory that enhances safety and boosts rig efficiency by moving operations from the drill floor to the yard. This accessory is a Vallourec patented concept.
Rig Services, including:
- Running Supervision
- And Torque-Turn services, performed by our VAM® Field Service technicians. Our expert technicians work on the rig to ensure that the right products are used at running to protect the integrity of customers’ well. With extensive training and experience, they can verify the condition of the products, validate all the make-up parameters and conditions, create conclusive make-up graphs and decide when a connection should be backed out, accepted or laid down. Thanks to their expertise, back out and reject rates are greatly reduced, helping ensure the well is safe and the connection performance is optimal.
Vallourec® Services: Sylvie Dubois-Decool, Services & New Businesses Director
“With Vallourec® Services, our aim is to support the customer throughout their use of our products, from procurement to final use, and even repurposing solutions for unused pipes. That’s why we’re reorganizing our service offer to help ensure the pipe’s efficient performance from material selection through to final use. In this way, we can guarantee our customers peace of mind and full support along the entire value chain.”
Services & New Businesses Director at Vallourec