Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA)
The Corrosion Resistant Alloys are suitable for usage in environment combining presence of CO2, H2S and Chlorides with high temperatures. CRA are used for Tubing pipes, Liners as well as the wetted section of the Production Casing.
CRA tubulars are supplied thanks to our partnership with reliable and experienced CRA suppliers which allow us to offer a wide range of CRA pipe diameters from 2 3/8 up to 10 3/4″.
Duplex steel & Super Duplex Steel
- VM 22, VM 25 and VM 25S grades
- Austenitic / Ferritic material with either 22 % CR or 25% CR content as per API 5CRA group 2 (Chemistry as per UNS S31803, UNS S31260, UNS S32750 or UNS S32760)
- Available in PSL 1 and PSL 2 upon request
- Yield strength from 65 to 125 ksi
Austenitic and Nickel based alloys
- VM 28 grades, VM 825 and VM G3 grades
- Austenitic material with 28% CR content as per API 5CRA group 3 and group 4 chemistry as per UNS N08028 and UNS N08825
- Available in PSL 1 and PSL2 upon request
- Yield strength from 110 to 125 ksi
OCTG Expertise Center
Every application has specific service requirements to withstand internal and external pressure, high torque, temperature and corrosion. Vallourec offers the full range of material grades and connections to meet your needs. Our Expertise Center is the priviledged place to exchange with our experts.