Tecnipile® is a versatile and competitive solution for micropiles to revamp existing foundations or build new structures with first choice seamless steel tubes. Our solution supports our customers to meet the civil engineering challenges by avoiding time consuming digging, enabling works in tight urban and sensitive areas, with limited access, difficult ground soil conditions, slopes or seismic environments.
Tecnipile® is a practical and cost-effective solution to protect the past and its historic buildings, and to build the future on solid foundations.
Our solution for micropiles meet civil engineering challenges by avoiding time consuming digging, enabling works in tight urban and sensitive areas, with limited access, difficult ground soil conditions, slopes or seismic environments.
With Tecnipile®, the leading first choice seamless steel tubes for micropiles foundations, works are going faster with a high level of quality. Only minimum access and headroom are required to drill with little vibration, dust, or noise.
Tecnipile® can be installed through virtually any ground condition, making it suitable for environmentally challenging conditions.
Our tubes are also compact and light, capable of resisting compressive tensile and lateral loads. Vallourec proposes a complete portfolio of steel grades available for Tecnipile® with short lead times.
Our quality requirements meet the highest standards:
- Worldwide recognized expertise in seamless hot rolled tubes
- Decades of proven track record and trusted partner for a constant steel quality
- Fully tested with one tensile test per heat proven by EN 10204 3.1 certificate
- Tight dimension tolerance for outside diameter, wall thickness and weight
Vallourec guarantees value-added traceability on its products.
- Tubes are stencil marked with order and item number, outside diameter and wall thickness, steel grade and heat number
- The results of the tensile test per size and per heat according to ISO 6892-1 in longitudinal direction
Vallourec proposes the largest first choice seamless steel tubes portfolio with a full range of standard and customized sizes.The wall thickness is guaranteed from 5 to 25 mm and the outside diameter range is from 60.3 mm to 273 mm.
By steel grades, our offer proposes MPV 80, MPV 110, S355J2H/0H and all our tubes have high machining properties.